Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas, and Christening

Gosh I'd love to write, but time is not on my side these days. I've started teaching again, so until I get my workload under control, blogging will be treated as a luxury (though it's really a pleasureful necessity for me).

In the meantime, here are some photos from our Christmas holiday in Mérida. The babies got to meet and spend high quality time with their paternal grandparents, godparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors,... the list goes on and on.

Click on the slideshow to see it, with captions, in a larger format.

2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoyed looking at these pics, Karen :))

When are you all visiting Tia Nyoko?!?!

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they've gotten! Wow! I need to see them soon. Great family photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home